It is our pleasure to invite you to the roundtable as part of the project “Stop Violence and Hate speech on the Internet” conducted by Women’s Room – The Sexual Right Center in partnership with the Primary School Dr Vinko Žganac, Zagreb and the Primary School Matko Laginja, Zagreb. Project is financially supported by the National Foundation for Civil Society Development.
The round table will be held on June 26, 2018 in Ozaljska 16, Zagreb from 13:00 pm to 15:00 pm.
The purpose of the project is to combat hate speech and sexual violence on the Internet and social networks, and as the most important results of the implementation of the project “Stop Violence and Hate Speech on the Internet”, we would highlight the implementation of the Research and Recommendations and the online campaign which will be presented on the Round Table.
Speakers on the round table are:
- Ph.D. Maja Mamula, Women’s Room Coordinator, on Sexual Violence Over and between of Children and Youth
- Kristina Mihaljević, member of Women’s Room, presentation of project and project results
- Senka Sekulić Rebić, psychologist, Head of the Center for Victims of Sexual Violence, on electronic violence with focus on hate speech and electronic sexual violence
- Dubravka Guszak Novosel, social educator at Primary School Dr Vinko Žganac, on the issue of daily work with students and the needs of the educational system
- Mia Gonan, Zagreb Pride, on hate speech and Internet violence directed to LGBTIQ people.
The Round Table is intended for all interested representatives and institutions and civil society organizations active in the field of the protection of the rights and interests of children, education and combating hate speech and violence against and among children and young people as well as the wider public. We hope you will respond to our call and work with us to prevent hate speech and violence on the Internet and social networks.
For more information, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ovaj post je također dostupan kao: Croatian